Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Halloween Edition- only 11 days late!

So, I am a little late. But, here are our Halloween cuties. Princess Fiona, Tinkerbell and Thomas the Tank Engine all hope that you had a great Halloween too. Princess Fiona did not know her own name, only that she was the Shrek Princess (a movie which she has never seen by the way.)
Tinkerbell acutally picked out a Daphne (from Scooby-Doo) costume, but decided at the last minute that grabbing something from the dress up box was just easier than a wig and weird shoe things. Thomas the Tank Engine didn't want to wear a costume, including the hat, but once the candy thing got going he completely forgot about it and was just about as excited as a three year old can get.


This is the best picture I could get of the three of them. Seriously. They had a great time on Halloween and loved every minute of the few pieces of candy they got to eat. What's even better is they rarely asked for the candy after Halloween. I had to get rid of most of it just so I wouldn't eat it myself. My favorites this year were twizzlers, milk duds and kit-kats. I think I overdid it on Butterfingers last year, as they held no appeal for me this year. We do need to train Chase a little better though, he ended up with about a dozen almond joys a handful of mounds. No one in this house will eat those! But, if any of you out there enjoy them let me know and I will save them just for you next year!


4 comments:

Gary and Marjo said...

We gave everything out, so I have no candy to snitch. I tried to convince James to share with me, but....well he's pretty possessive about his Halloween candy. Loved the pictures of the children!

staceygriff said...

love the last photo. mark lets the kids pick out a certain amount of their favorite candy and then he takes the rest to work the next working day. Sofi and Kiah have gotten smart and hurry and take out a bunch before Mark makes them choose. Miles picks out a few but doesn't really care about it. Our family will take the almond joys and mounds if you don't want them ;D

Amie said...

The kids look really cute. I don't have an exact plan... I just throw it all away when it starts to bug me...

April Cobb said...

AJ & Ms are our favorites!! How could you not love them? They are all adorable, of course.