Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mason

This is Mason. He is two years old and he completely runs this house. He has his dad wrapped around his finger, as well as his Nana and the next door neighbor, Olivia. He loves chocolate milk, and chocolate covered cherries. He likes to repeat lines from TV shows like Jake and the Never Land Pirates. "Let's grab them and gooooooooooooo." He is afraid of the dogs and says they are going to eat him. He is driving me crazy because he is in the "I do it myself" stage. Getting out the door and into the car seat takes 6 times longer than it needs to because of his independence. When we ask him to do something (like help clean up....) he says, "No, I can't. I super super tired." He likes the word super. A lot. "I super tired, I super cold, That's super scary." He doesn't like most food, but will usually try almost anything that a grown up is eating. He has a little stuffed bear that he call is "doll" and he is frequently looking for it. He misses the big kids when they are at school and so he follows me around and makes commentary on what I am doing. It's pretty cute. We love him and are glad he is ours!

1 comment:

Traci said...

he's adorable!! fun to record all about them, since they grow so fast!!! enjoy every moment, although sometimes we all know that is hard at times!!!