Monday, March 9, 2009

It's all tied up now.

The line can be drawn, the big room repainted, the teams are now equal. Yes, the future holds many boys vs. girls activities for us, 3 on one side, 3 on the other. The baby is a BOY!!!! I am so excited. I wanted a boy, and believe me there is no mistaking it, this baby is a boy. Even I could tell. He was not being shy, or modest for that matter. He was wiggling all around, and isn't it the cutest thing when you see the baby inside of you sucking on his little itty bitty hand! You can hardly feel he is there, but boy oh boy he is sucking, swallowing, practice breathing, and doing all kinds of acrobatic feats inside you! What a truly amazing thing. What a blessing- one I truly doubted I would ever get to experience - way back when. Now I just have to convince Gordon that the name I like is the one and only perfect name for our new baby boy. I'll let you know if my powers of persuasion are successful.

8 comments:

Sally said...

Yahoo!

So happy for you guys.

Lara said...

I am so excited for you! How great that Chase will get a little brother. Congrats!!

staceygriff said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats. Miles would be so jealous.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo- Doug is hoping the ultrasound goes that way for us too. We shall see. I tell him, don't get your hopes up! Glad everything is going well and thanks for the post. If I need clothes in July- I'm calling you!

Jen said...

Wahoo! Congratulations! I'm doing the happy dance for you! That's just wonderful!

Amie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the name (that's my favorite part).

I still haven't heard from Tiffany... I need to call her.

Shannon said...

I am betting you get your way and Gordon caves in. Who would of thought Gordon would ever drive a van??? :) JOEL

Crook Family said...

Hey Mandy,

Congrats from Amy & Dan. I haven't checked your blog in a while and I was so happy to hear of your pregnancy! Again, congratulations. We are excited for you and Gordon.